ie8 vs intertwingly

Dean Hachamovitch: Internet Explorer is focused on how real people use the Web

I always suspected this was the case, but I guess that confirms it:  I’m not a real person.

Screenshot: Intertwingly on IE8.

To be fair, that’s actually better than versions of IE before it, but it still indents subsequent posts under the first one.  I do have an experimental site built on rails that works around this (screenshot).  It also lets JQuery deal with the differences in DOM conformance, enabling such features as date localization and putting the navigation bar where it belongs to work in IE too.  The big change is not to have any self-closing svg tags, such as <path/>.

So the question is: whether I back port that now to Python, complete the movement to Rails, or simply sit tight for a bit.

The question is how long do you sit? Another 2.5 years for IE9? I was never quite sure why your rails site was experimental for so long - following Google’s lead on the prolonged beta?

Posted by Jeff Schiller at

/shane: Sam Ruby turns down MS; declared non-person

In a stunning move of corporate hubris, a MS spokesperson has declared Sam Ruby is “not a real person“. Could this be retribution for Mr. Ruby’s refusal of their recent job offer, even though “it was generous financially“? Or are consipracy...

Excerpt from Punderings at

The question is how long do you sit?

Yes thats the point. A guy who is writing books about the ruby programming language should not have a python powered website.

On the other hand, as far as i remember you have a Microsoft job offer. I would sit. MS loves people who keep at it.

Posted by dieter at

What??? A guy who writes books about Ruby programming has every right to have a blog written in any language/platform he/she wishes. Lots of Rails/Ruby people use Wordpress, some use Drupal, Joomla, etc.

Writing your own blog may be a rite-of-passage, but it’s hardly a sin to have a Python-powered blog.

Is Sam only allowed to use an OS that is written in Ruby?

Posted by huxley at

A onesie is one article of clothing; a one-piece garment that has sleeves and legs covering the entire body. This term is usually used to denote sleepwear or loungewear for all ages, essentially catering to babies and adults alike. The most common substance used to make these are cotton, chenille (cloth made from the fur of this caterpillar), or fleece. animal onesies for adults

Posted by Merck SEO at

Really, this article is to a great degree one of the most flawlessly awesome ever. I am an antique ‘Article’ gatherer and I now and again read some new articles if I find them entrancing. Besides, I found this one extremely enchanting and it should go into my aggregation. Great work! VIP Financing Solutions Reviews

Posted by Merck SEO at

I’m inspired, I should state. Rarely do I run over a blog that is both instructive and engaging, and oh my goodness, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is essential.. VIP Financing Solutions

Posted by pioneerseo at

Posted by pioneerseo at

I’ve legitimate chosen to assemble a blog, which I hold been inadequate to improve the situation an amid. Recognizes for this advise, it’s extremely serviceable! financiering

Posted by Merck SEO at

Endeavoring to express profound gratitude won’t just be satisfactory, for the fantasti c clearness in your piece. I will in a glimmer get your rss channel to stay instructed of any updates. Auto Repair Consumer Financing

Posted by Merck SEO at

we can offer quote by phone or emails but should tour property require a visit we will send a team member to give you a free comprehensive quotation. gutter expert london

Posted by Khatri SEO at

A debt of gratitude is in order for the instructive and accommodating post, clearly in your blog everything is great.. online dating sites

Posted by Adil khatri at

Discover the future thanks to the magic tools of esoterism can permit you to get back condidence. Sometimes, we need to find the answers to our questions. And the voyance exists especially to help to get free from doubts and fears. Everyone should have the right to live in peace. Visit this french website and meet the ancients arts of divination. divination

Posted by Adil khatri at

Cyprus yachts for sale|Yachting Cyprus| BPyachting.com professionally and proudly offers a vast selection of mega yachts, yachts, cruisers, power and sailing boats of any needs. We have offices and showrooms (in both Cyprus and Lebanon) that include famous yacht brands Azimut, Sea Ray and Elan.  Blue Point Yachting, draws on the collective experience of its Directors, Managers, sales and after sales staff to offer our fine clientele a wealth of knowledge in the industry of pleasure boating.  The company pledge its services second to none, with a 1st class award from Azimut shipyard in 2011  (“SERVITIUM NULLI SECUNDUS” -  “Service second to none”).  On Jan 16th 2014 at Dusseldorf, during the Sea Ray Dealers Meeting,  Brunswick announced, that our company had become a  FIVE STAR DEALER. Cyprus yachts for sale

Posted by linkseo at

Of course, planning a wedding from afar has its own set of challenges, however, with “Your Wedding Concierge” by your side the experience you are about to live will give you nothing but smiles to share! Have you thought about all the requirements you as well as friends and family may have before your special day, or even after? That is anything from the slightest detail of arranging transportation between the airport and your hotel, to a restaurant reservation, hotel accommodation, or even spa treatments. How about a holiday on the island after you say “I Do”? Cyprus Weddings

Posted by linkseo at

What are you gonna do after graduation? Here is https://domyhomework.guru/blog/career-choice some thoughts.

Posted by Julia at